20 July 2021: An incredibly lively event hosted by the Association of Sustainability Practitioners, of which I am a Director.
Timing as follows:
- Gwyn Jones, Director Association of Sustainability Practitioners
- Robbie Gillett, Adfree Cities
- Hannah Morris: Can consumption and production lessons, learnt from Covid-19, assist Pembrokeshire’s climate emergency policymaking?
- Robert Barnard-Weston: How much are we, as a global culture, addicted to economic growth? How much does our economic system contribute to addiction in us as individuals?
- Elizabeth Harrop: New report for Adfree Cities on how irresponsible advertising and consumerism violate the environment and international human rights law, & using that in advocacy.
- Samuel Hyde, researcher for the At What Cost report launches the discussion (the discussion itself was not recorded)