Elizabeth is a highly competent project manager, well known for her productivity, organisational ability and ability to motivate and coordinate stakeholders.
Elizabeth project manages public awareness and other initiatives, including research, strategic planning, capacity building, execution, recruitment and coordination of project partners, budgeting, funder reporting, and evaluations.
Project management examples:
- 2015: Coordination of conference communications for UNICEF at the Third Conference of African Ministers responsible for civil registration and vital statistics (CRVS), Côte D’Ivoire with the African Union Commission (AUC), Plan International and the UN Economic Commission for Africa (UNECA).
- 2014: Freelance publications project manager for Scriptoria Sustainable Development Communications including for UK Department for International Development (DFID)-funded programmes.
- 2011-2013: Freelance communications expert and project manager at Oxfam GB for the Emergency Capacity Building Project. Supporting global conference series; website development; guide on humanitarian collaboration.
- 2003-2005: Short-term International Expert for the EU’s Public Procurement Programme for Bosnia & Herzegovina. Management of raising national awareness, and access to information components.
- 2004: Communications strategy and liaison with multiple project countries for Global Movement for Children global HIV/AIDS campaign.
Many research and writing projects involve coordination and management of inputs from multiple sources – such as obtaining inputs from all 21 UNICEF country offices in the Eastern and Southern Africa region; and encouraging and coordinating feedback from diverse stakeholders such as academia, implementing partners, government officials, and staff from UNICEF country offices, regional offices, and UNICEF Headquarters.